Wednesday, September 02, 2015

It's 3:45 a.m. Why am I up?

(Photo: Bahman Farzad)


Because I feel as though I didn't really get anything done today, and I still want to.

But what? What can I produce at this hour, without spending another hour, that could be of interest or use?

A question, that's what.

Here you go, then:

What would you set out to do, if you knew you could not fail?

Hike the Himalayas?

Plant thousands of trees?

Sing in the street?

Build a billion-dollar enterprise?

Consider this your safe space, for uttering what you might not dare to whisper otherwise. Sometimes hearing our voices speak a thing makes it easier to believe that it could happen. (Not will, or even should - those things come later. Just, could.)

It's 4 a.m. What better time to dream aloud?

What would you do, if you knew you could not fail?
Post a Comment