Friday, May 11, 2012

"Moment" - a photomusical miniature

At the end of January, my friend Greg Olzsewski posted a photo on Facebook that inspired me to write a short piano piece, which I titled "Moment."

Here they are together. Clicking the image will play the music. Unfortunately, it will open a new page to do so, so you will need to come back here to view the picture while the music is playing, which is the intent. (There's probably a simple HTML fix for that. If you know it, please drop a line to elwin15208@gmail.com - thanks!)

"Moment" - image c. Greg Olzsewski, 2012;
music c. Elwin Green, 2012

3 comments:

Mark N Kramer said...

Thanks, Elwin. This blessed me this morning.
mark

Mark N Kramer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I've heard "Moment" before, but it was nice to revisit. (I also made the delightful mistake of opening multiple player windows at once, giving "Moment" a pleasant reverb effect in one instance, kind of a hip-hop feel in another, ha.) I go through life hoping to be an inspiration for others. Not sure in what way I hope to be an inspiration. And not sure why
I want to be an inspiration. But it's really pleasant to know I succeeded in that goal without even trying. I didn't have to write a $1M screenplay, I didn't have to speak in front of ten-thousand people, ala Tony Robbins or Zig Ziglar. I simply had to take a picture. And share it with my friends. Thanks, Mr Green.