Wednesday, April 03, 2013

A simpler day than yesterday

Today my primary activity was making phone calls, followed by looking things up on the Internet. Nothing dramatic, but I did a solid four pomodoros, and after yesterday, that felt good. So much so that in the midst of it, I tweeted this:



Only one of the phone calls had to do with Luminaria, but that's okay. It's nothing to brag about, but it's nothing to be ashamed of, either, because the difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. That one call was a brick put in place, an increment in building a billion-dollar enterprise.

The most difficult part of the day was simply compiling the list of what I wanted to do today. I need to do so much that prioritizing sometimes seems impossible. Despite the fact that, when you get right down to it, prioritizing is all we ever do. I am prioritizing now. So are you.

And you know what? My priority right now is going to be getting to bed before 2 am.

Goodnight!

No comments: