Saturday, February 15, 2014

Three Priorities For 2014: 2 - Growing Businesses - Homewood Capital Partners

Hm. What should I say about Homewood Capital Partners LLC, and how should I say it?

Well, I suppose the first thing I need to say is that this post, is not an offer to sell, nor a solicitation to buy, units in Homewood Capital Partners LLC.

Okay then - I created Homewood Capital Partners LLC because I believe that Homewood real estate, which has been undervalued for decades, will increase in value significantly within ten years, possibly within five. I believe that a lot of money will be made off Homewood real estate in that time frame. I want some of it, and I want to help my neighbors to get some of it.

I have a King. My King has issued a command - not a suggestion, not a request - to love my neighbor. Helping some of my neighbors to get some of the money that I expect Homewood real estate to generate over the next decade is a way of doing that.

So - units of Homewood Capital Partners LLC will not be available to the general public. It's about me, my neighbors, and people we know.

I don't want to say anything here that ought to be saved for the offering materials, so I'll just say this: I want Homewood Capital Partners to catalyze Homewood's transformation by buying, rehabbing and selling enough homes in Homewood to help raise property values.

And this: I believe that, partly because of the work of the Save Race Street Committee, Race Street is particularly well positioned to lead the renewal of the market for Homewood's existing housing stock.

I need to uncork this genie.

***************
Three Priorities: The Complete Series
Three Priorities For 2014 - And Beyond
Three Priorities For 2014: 1 - Encouraging The Body Of Christ
Three Priorities For 2014: 2- Growing Businesses.
Three Priorities For 2014: 2.5 - Why Build Businesses?
Three Priorities For 2014: 2 - Growing Businesses - Legal Shield
Three Priorities For 2014: 2 - Growing Businesses - Homewood Capital Partners
Three Priorities For 2014: 2 - Growing Businesses - Luminaria Productions
Three Priorities For 2014: 3 - Redeveloping Race Street
Three Priorities For 2014: Closing Thoughts

No comments: