Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Another day of ideation

The day began and ended with meetings. This morning, I met with Majestic. I had blocked out an hour. We talked for more than three hours. Enlightening and challenging.

I need to step up my game, both as citizen and as journalist.

After that time I stopped for lunch. When I got home, I was dog tired. I fell asleep working on my wishlist for the Homewood game.

Janet woke me when she came in. I did some more work on the wishlist, then on emails and calendar before leaving to meet w/Dan. We talked mostly about Pre-Paid Legal, of course. But I also told him about the Homewood game, and he suggested adding other cities. A good idea. Maybe a great one.

I also let that meeting run long. It was after 11 when I got home. Did some reading, mainly on personal branding in journalism.

I don't remember what led me to it, but I wound up spending time at Kickstarter, where I really had to work at absorbing the idea that people will help to fund things that could make money, in return for nonmonetary rewards. Things like computer games.

That is worth sleeping on.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: