Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? - Pt. 2

In my last post, I asked three questions, to which there are no wrong answers:
  1. Do you want to become a millionaire?
  2. What is your most compelling reason for wanting to become a millionaire?
  3. How might you make it happen?
I promised to share my own answers, so here goes:

1) I don't want to become a millionaire; that is, I don't have that as a goal. My goal remains to establish a passive income of $50,000 a year. But I expect to become a millionaire.

Why? Because I have begun doing what 190+ other LegalShield associates have done to become millionaires, so I expect a similar result (barring death or total disability).

In recent months, two things have happened that have made that possibility more real for me.

  • I have met, and dined with, a couple of men who have earned millions with LegalShield. In so doing, I have experienced enough of their humanity to de-iconify them, to realize...they're men. They're guys. They put their pants on the same way I do. I can do what they did. I've begun doing what they did.
  • The second thing is something that I don't feel free to tell. Consider this line a placeholder for the fact that there is a second thing.

Now, my stated goal is so far from $1,000,000 that you might think that I'm afraid of becoming a millionaire. In the past, that has sometimes been true. I was afraid of having more money than I would know what to do with. But now that I expect to become a millionaire, I find the fear of wealth melting away. I now expect that as my income continues to grow, so will my knowledge of what to do with it. No sudden wealth syndrome for me, thank you.

2) To reward my wife, the lovely Janet. She deserves so much more than I've ever given her that I can never give her too much.

3) By marketing LegalShield and helping others to do so. Which leads to this:

LegalShield wants to create 1,000 millionaires by 2020, and I already had the goal of helping 50 people to establish annual incomes of $100,000 by Dec. 31, 2020. I figure that by the time I get to the 50th person, at least a couple of the first 49 will have earned $1,000,000. Ergo, I'll just tweak my goal to help the company out:

I want to help 50 people (anywhere in the U.S. or the Canadian provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba or Ontario) to establish annual incomes of $100,000, with as many of them as choose to earning $1,000,000.

If you have burning desire, are coachable, and are willing to work, and want to be considered to become one of the 50, check out the opportunity, then drop a line to elwin15208 at gmail dot com, and let's talk!

****************
RELATED:
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? - Pt. 1
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? - Pt. 3

No comments: